Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the models on sale?
To discover models on sale, look for the "Models Available" button at the top of the site.
2. When does registration start and how will I be able to access all the offers?
Registration is currently ongoing. Once you have successfully registered for an account, you can log in to access the offers.
3. Are the prices inclusive of COE?
4. I don’t have a credit card, can I still purchase a vehicle online?
Unfortunately, no. A $1,000 deposit is required to confirm your order. The deposit will be transacted via credit card on our site.
5. Do I have to trade in my existing car with you?
Yes. After your online order, your Sales Executive will reach out to you. Kindly provide your car registration number and estimated mileage for a quote. Do note that prices will increase by $3,000 should you not have a trade-in car.
6. Do I have to take a bank loan for this purchase?
Yes. Kindly reach out to your Sales Executive for more details and interest rates. Do note that prices will increase by $3,000 should you not proceed with our in-house loan.
7. What other costs are there to the purchase?
Insurance costs or any add-ons, on top of what is offered at the sale. Do note that prices will increase by $1,000 should you decide to make your own insurance arrangements.
8. If I purchase an Audi online, when can I get my car?
As an estimate, you should be able to get your new car two weeks from a successful COE bidding and your full payment of the balance amount. Rest assured that your Sales Executive will be in touch with you to follow up on your order shortly.
9. Can I get a refund after submitting my order?
The deposit will only be refundable should you decide not to proceed with the purchase, after completing the test drive with your Sales Executive. In the case of a refund, it will be processed within 10 working days. You will be notified on the details of your refund via email. Thereafter, your refund will be credited back to your credit card within the next 3 to 30 working days, depending on your credit card issuing bank.
10. How do I request for a trade-in quote at the Audi Online Showroom?
Under the "My Account" tab, tick the checkbox under "Trade-in details" and submit the details of your existing car.
11. When will my trade-in quote be ready? And where can I view the quote?
It doesn't take long. Your trade-in quote will appear in the "My Account" tab as soon as it has been quoted by our team.
12. I can't find my trade-in information under "My Account" anymore. What should I do?
All details and quotes will be reset at the end of every COE bidding exercise. If you would like to request for a trade-in quote, kindly re-submit your details again.
13. I have more than one car. Can I request for multiple trade-in quotes?
Unfortunately, we are only able to quote for one trade-in car per purchase.
14. I have keyed in the wrong details for the trade-in quote. How do I amend this?
Do reach out to us via the live chat and we'd be happy to help.